One thing to learn the hard way is: you have to own your crap. What you do, what you say, who you hurt; you have to own all of it.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Exploitation

It's fucking when one exploits you.

But come to think of it; I'm so amazing people just have to know more about me. So spread the words and I'll get the attention. Thank you, bitch. You're so cheap may you and your mum burn in hell. I can do the same thing to you. I mean it's all about manipulating rumours and spreading them to the right people and getting your desired outcome. But I won't. Coz I'm a bitch with ethics.

Oh yes, I'm living a good life. There're great friends and loving family behind my back. Don't be jealous. By the way, bystanders can fuck your own business. It doesn't make you any less a teenage drama queen to play mediating here. Duh.

1 comment: