One thing to learn the hard way is: you have to own your crap. What you do, what you say, who you hurt; you have to own all of it.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Was


They told me I've lost the 'coolness' upon laughing at the way I ran after the basketball. I thought that's good news. I meet these people once in a blue moon to remind myself of who I was. People change but it's a matter of for the good or worse. When I was 'cool' back then, I thought I was very good. I didn't mind fighting with people of authority and experience because I watched too much of American reality shows. As if 'personality' sells. Duh. What makes you shine is how hard you work and having good contacts. So today I bow when I have to. I yell at idiots when I need to. Glad to learn that I've grown so much emotionally. There is no longer this void that constantly yearns to be filled. Please, I want year 2011 to be an awesome one. Expecting abundance of fun and humble achievements. And to keep in tighter contact with friends.

Thanks, old folks, for giving me the world. =)

'There are always flowers for those who want to see them.' Henry Matisse

No comments:

Post a Comment