One thing to learn the hard way is: you have to own your crap. What you do, what you say, who you hurt; you have to own all of it.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Me encanta revistas jurídicas...


Bonding with the law journals and collections of articles which are thicker than yellow-pages is so much easier than dealing with non-sensical jokers who find themselves playing too much with the boundaries of rationality and sentimentality. The least one can do if the rhetorical legal language causes a hell of confusion is to refer to a simplified case book or Nutshell references for a remedy to mend those holes punctured in an intially-ambitious-heart, a naive heart with great passion for Justice. I find myself in favour of the people-book bonds than the overestimated people-people affairs.

A month ago I told myself: if there is a law to govern what we humans embrace so much, that is 'friendship', I would love to criminalise the omission of 'duty to care for a friend' and the voluntary act of 'backstabbing your close friend(s)'. Somehow, with the influence of the tranquility of the law library and the endless case studies, I concluded I made the right prompt choice by leaving the city of drama queens and conflicts. A month later, the new environment tells me not to let the past haunt myself and no apologies need to be given. I cite the case Empress Car Co v National Rivers Authority to convey the extent of responsibility I had over the recent drama.

The downside of staying in the outskirts is: I forgo the opportunity to live the urban style of being competitive and cunning. This downtown boy here calls 'friendship' an insignificant human nature if you were to compare it with all those relevant precedent cases which come with judicial review or great criticisms. Hello, the world is not going to end just because someone tells everyone you are ugly or whatnot. Mind your own business and think like those typical evil lawyers in John Grisham's novels. Emotions are such unnecessary burden to be shouldered they kill time and motivation. So wake up!

Throw away the bad and take in the merits of those valuable experiences. Just let me study in peace and fuck off, odds.
'Hope doesn't come from calculating whether the good news is winning out over the bad. It's simply a choice to take action.' - Anne Lappe. I believe I took mine.

1 comment:

  1. Your new life seems better now...
    Good Luck ya~ MY lovely buddy

    ReplyDelete